Bruce was going places until that Sunday afternoon. Losing his championship lead and losing his sponsors soon after, Bruce's quest to achieve his lifelong dream was suddenly off the rails. And then another tragedy hit... His father's sudden death in 2005 left Bruce unprepared to cope with the world. But a return to racing in 2006 marked the beginning of a new chapter in his career, where his intelligence, sharpness and charm will allow him to create new business opportunities for himself in motor sport. Is Bruce ready for the next step? Has he found that special someone capable of filling the huge void created by the father's death?
- 24 Hours of Le Mans Competed 3 times Rookie of the Year 3rd Place "non-Diesel Category"
- Superleague Formula Official test and development driver
- Champ Car testing (USA) World Series by Nissan / Renault
- Formula 3 Multiple podiums
- Formula Palmer Audi Junior Champion with multiple wins and podiums
- Formula Renault 3rd with multiple wins and podiums
FOLLOW Bruce Jouanny
- RSS not configured