Mihai Marinescu is the most successful racing driver ever to emerge from Romania and is a small celebrity in his country.
At only just 23 years of age and with Romania rumoured to be preparing a bid to host a Formula One Grand Prix, he carries his country's main hopes of flying the national flag at the pinnacle of the sport.
- FIA Formula 2 A win, multiple podiums and pole positions
- Macau Grand Prix Formula BMW Winner
- GP2 Series and World Series by Renault Several races
- Formula 3 and International Formula Masters Podiums
- Formula Renault 1.6 Vice-Champion
- Formula Renault 2.0 Multiple podiums
FOLLOW Mihai Marinescu
- RSS not configured